• Technical consultant Court of Milan, by Decree 8074 RCT 29.01.1992
• Member of the No 1407 “The role of experts and experts in the province of Milan, just authorization of 03.09.1992, No 1910 03/03/2000 of the Milan Chamber of Commerce
• Realtor since 12.04.83 entered in the Milan Chamber of Commerce N. writing in 2024 and currently 278, 28.07.1992, staff representatives in the Chamber for consideration in the property sector
• Official Auditor, appointed by Ministerial Decree of 07/09/1993 (2nd Session 1990), published in the OJ IV Series 58 Special 23.07.1993
•Registered as Technical Advisor INPDAP (National Institute of Public Employee Retirement – INADEL former self), real estate appraisals for Rome.
• GC INTERNATIONAL Srl is authorized intermediary by the Milan Chamber of Commerce, it is registered as No. 4498 of 15.09.1992 of the role of agents of Business Negotiation
Has over 15 years of M&A and Private Equity experience Mr Borelli spent more than 12 years with Lazard Freres in Paris and Milan where he finally reached the role of Co-Head of European Telecom team in Paris In 2009 he has joined Swicorp, leading Saudi Arabian Asset Manager and Private equity, where he currently has the role of Head of the North Africa and Southern Europe. Prior to this, he has been the Head of TMT Lazard In Italy advising as house banker on several transactions Telecom Italia, Wind, Enel, Tiscali, Cable&Wireless. He has a post graduate degree in economics from the Bocconi University and a degree in Economics from the Turin University..
Antonio Pavan graduated in Political Science with a specialization in International Markets at the University of Padova and took an MBA in International Marketing at the IFOR-Bocconi in Milan. He started his international career with leading brands in the FMCG industry, initially in Australia with Bertolli, then in Italy with Lavazza Coffee and then London with Cinzano (Diageo Group) as a Regional Director for all Europe.
For the last 18 years he reside in the United States where he led as a CEO for the USA and South America several luxury companies with high visibility brands starting from Alessi Design, Geox footwear , Damiani Jewellery and Beretta luxury apparel and premium firearms. Antonio has also successfully lead an American start up company in the IPO processes at the NASDAQ stock exchange di New York and he is consult for Private Equities in the scouting and due diligence process.
With over 20 years of experience leading high-end European brands Antonio main expertise in start-ups, turnaround and business development for premium brands both in the US and South America through the creation and execution of successful retail growth strategies. A very diversified professional and cultural background is at the base of an extremely versatile management approach equally specialized in managing consumers’ goods as well as luxury brands.